I'm in the process of creating a mind map for my autistic traits, so it's more streamlined and easier to understand than the list currently on the blog which is kind of jumbled up. I'll add the mind map (or at least a link to it) to the blog once I feel satisfied with it.
About Me
- Hannah
- Hi! I'm Hannah, a reformed Christian and grad student at Liberty University. This is where I catalog my thoughts about a range of topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What D&D Character Am I?
I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Paladin/Cleric (1st/1st Level) Ability Scores: Strength- 13 Dexterity- 15 Constitution- 12 Intelligence...
-
One of my college friends convinced me to get the Merlin bird identifier app this past weekend and I have been obsessed with it ever since. ...
-
Started cleaning up a corner of my bedroom this afternoon to accommodate all the new trinkets (AKA, books) I brought home from college. Quit...
-
Adrian Trepka is an amazing technical drummer, and probably in my top five best drummers on YouTube. He doesn't have a large following b...
No comments:
Post a Comment