About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Hannah, a reformed Christian and grad student at Liberty University. This is where I catalog my thoughts about a range of topics.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Am I a Certified Birdwatcher Now?

One of my college friends convinced me to get the Merlin bird identifier app this past weekend and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It really has given me a newfound appreciation for all the birds that live around me, not that I hadn't been enamored with them previously, but now I can identify them by their songs and calls and it's added a bit more joy into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Faculty Training for GSA Position

This week I've been working on an online faculty training course that I must complete before starting my GSA position in the fall. The c...